Saturday, September 15, 2018

Farmhouse Fresh

Some women buy lots of shoes and handbags.  Not me.  I think I own 4 pairs of shoes and one purse.  But I have the bath product collection of all times.  I love my nightly bath or shower (on days I wash my hair) and have lots of different washes, oils, and bath soaks.  But this is the first one that I came out of the shower and give my husband a hug and he said, "you smell terrific!"

The Scent is called "Fluffy Bunny" and it's the absolute best seller at a massage therapist/spa in our village. They describe it as a "mint-julep, cream, with a hint of lavender". I just think it smells heavenly.  You can order it online though from FHF Farmhouse Fresh products (link below). They have a wonderful collection of facial and body products made with natural ingredients, gentle on the skin, leaving my skin so very soft after I dry off.

They also have skin and body oils, soaps and bath soaks.


The body wash is made with aloe, vitamin E and a blend of extracts that calm sensitive skin including Green Tea, Chamomile and Arnica Montana Flower. Nourishing Green Tea Extract is loaded with polyphenols and anti-inflammatory properties for delicate skin tissue. Plus sodium PCA, a skin-identical ingredient that helps boost skin’s moisture content and prevent moisture loss.

At $19 it's a bit pricey but it takes just the tiny amount to whip up lots of creamy bubbles, so it lasts three times as long as that grocery store body wash.

2 comments:

  1. Fluffy Bunny is an interesting name for a scent! Our mom likes buying linens. We think Fluffy Bunny sounds more fun!

    Your Pals Who Are Checking In,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Having been fortunate enough not to have to diet as a young woman - hitting middle age to find my Metabolism moved to Aruba and didn't even send a postcard was a rude awakening. Thanks for sharing the fun and the pain of getting back in shape. Note: If you are a stranger and include a link in your comment - it will not be posted, to ensure no SPAM or viruses are shared. Any link I post is tested first.