Monday, May 6, 2019
What I've Learned About Aging and Healthy Eating
1. My goal for 2019 was to lose 10 pounds. Only have 14 to go.
2. I ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza, are you happy now ?
3. How to prepare Tofu:
Throw it in the trash
Grill some meat, chicken or fish
4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
5. I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food supply in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through the shag carpet to change the TV channel.
8. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was five below zero outside they closed school? Yeah, Me neither.
9. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.
10. I love being over 60, I learn something new every day and forget something old.
11. November 4, 2018, marked the end of Daylight Saving Time. Hope you didn't forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.
12. Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
13. Things I've learned from social media: I followed a diet - it didn't follow me back, so I unfollowed it.